Why I Eat Meat | Teen Ink

Why I Eat Meat

By KunaiNinjaFighter SILVER, Monticello, Arkansas
KunaiNinjaFighter SILVER, Monticello, Arkansas

"Think left and thing right, Think low and Think High, Oh the thinks you can think up, if only you try!" Dr. Suess oh and "Two things are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.'- Albert Einstein

I’ll say it straight; I am not a vegetarian. I eat meat. Human kind didn't climb to the top of the food chain to not eat meat; that’s the way I was raised. I was taught that humans were not meant to eat only vegetables. If you were to look at the human stomach, you’d see that it was made up of one chamber. The human stomach is not built to eat large quantities of plant matter. When a person switches to vegetarian or vegan, they put off more... methane than the average person. After being a vegetarian or vegan for about a year or two, if you do eat meat or a meat product, you get sick.
Now, I’m not bashing Vegetarians or Vegans; it’s your choice and I’m not saying its right or wrong. All I’m saying is that there just aren’t enough benefits in my opinion to go veggie.

This is just my view on the matter. I have yet to find an article about NOT being a vegetarian.

Safeleo said...
Safeleo, Iwakuni, Other

"Looking up into the night sky is like looking into infinity - the distance is incomprehensible and therefore meaningless."
-Douglas Adams

You said you liked one piece in a comment to someone elses artwork so I'm making a forum called One Piece for everyone who thinks it's awesome. Please post something on it.

oh well that's completely understandable.

OneBlackGirl BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

Love the difference!

I am a vagetarian because of all the chemicals they put in the meat now. I know that it's on the veggies too, but not to the same degree. Meathas the chemicals put in it before, during, and after the packaging process, and I can't afford the healthy stuff. Plus the chemicals were making me sick.

WithPenAndScript DIAMOND, Venetia, Pennsylvania

I believe that no matter who you are we all leave footprints on this Earth

I am an omnivore! That's how our make-up is! We arent meant to eat both meats and veggies.