Phat | Teen Ink

Phat

By Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia
Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia

In the end we will not the remeber the words of your enemys, but the silence of are friends.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

My mother and I looked uncomfortably through the clothes in the junior section. I glanced at my mother, an we met each others eyes we grimiest. I’m not fat I’m around 150, 160 and am 5’6. I got hips and so does my mum, but even for my cousin who is tall but does not have as big of hips as me. Would NOT be able to fit into these clothes. They are for girls with big breast and no fat or hips. No ever girl in high school has had plastic surgery. As we looked thought the tight jeans and short shorts, I thought about how clothes have changed so her is the scary truth. Look at what your grandma wore, then your mom, now look what you wear. Know close your eyes and just think what will your daughter be wearing. And lets say you only have boys, well what will they be looking at. Scary right

if the spellings is off i'm dislegive.

MusicPanda BRONZE, Cleveland, Tennessee

A true reader is not defined by how many, or what books they have read, but by the lessons that they learn from them.

They need to make clothes adjusted for every body type. Not all of us are Barbie dolls. I'm not!

CHUPELO (; said...
Um, i actually like tight clothes.

DallysGrrl PLATINUM, Middlesex, New Jersey
I absolutely agree with this!!!! I had those t-shirts that squeeze in your stomach area and you cant breathe and then they r 2 loose in the neckline and you have to keep pulling it up. HELLO NOT EVERYONE WANTS 2 HAVE EVERYTHING HANGING OUT!! Really, those short shorts are just plain uncomfortable. I totally agree with your point. Good job. Read my work and comment pleaz?? I would really appreciate it!! THNX!!

Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Thank u soo much

Sunshine said...
Yep. Every girl's t-shirt in the store is all tight on my shoulders and suffocates me cause it's always the stretchy tight kind! I wouldn't dare wear any of those super short shorts! What if I have to bend down to pick something up? I agree entirely.