The tragic story of Oscar pistorius | Teen Ink

The tragic story of Oscar pistorius

Oscar pistorius a name that resonated with triumph and athletic achievement , became an inspiration for everyone.He was a South African athlete
He was born on the 22 november in 1986 when he was young he was amputee of his lower leg because he was born without fibulas.
He was determined so he decide to defied himself to become a runner at Paralympics games.

Pistorius’s story is one of the best determination story that i have ever see.He has a carbon-fiber prosthetic limbs he registered his name in annals by qualifying for the 2012 olympics games in London. He was the first person with disability who run with normal person.His determination and his presence on the world stage inspired a lot of people.
But in 2013 i discovered that he make a tragedy who will change the life of his girlfriend and him forever.He was charged of the murder of his girlfriend.He became hated by everyone cause of his tragic actions

So Oscar pistorius was a inspiration but also a symbol of tragedy.
He was the first disabled medalist in 2011 on the world.
I think if he had continue his career he could have become a great athlete with a disability.

what do you think about my work?