Important Factors For Finding A Job | Teen Ink

Important Factors For Finding A Job

By Mobin_salimi_1384 SILVER, Bandar Abbas, Other
Mobin_salimi_1384 SILVER, Bandar Abbas, Other

"When you are afraid of something dive straight into it, because the intensity of abstaining from it is greater (worse) than what you are afraid of."
Imam Ali (PBUH); Nahjul al-balagha, hadith n.175

Finding an appropriate career opportunity needs considering three key factors: security, adventure, money. You should estimate which one is the most important to you. Firstly, many job seekers are looking for a lifelong job which can give them fixed compensation and an adequate pension. If you want a job with security, you can try being a bank accountant, official employee, and etc. On the other hand, there are jobs without security, but full of adventure. Those are suitable for people who are into travels or dangerous experiences. Jobs like tour guide, police officer, army officer are recommended to them. Moreover, most job seekers are just looking for money, because in modern society, financial remuneration is an important factor; as a result, many job seekers pursue occupations with high salaries like being doctors, businessmen, lawyers, and etc. All in all, it's better to find a job with a balanced level of these factors to experience a normal financial life and a good mental health.

You are looking for a job but you don't know how to choose a suitable job? Read my article.