Realising The Boundaries of Your Existence | Teen Ink

Realising The Boundaries of Your Existence

By BrianDunlop PLATINUM, Valley Stream, New York
BrianDunlop PLATINUM, Valley Stream, New York

Ironically, dreams are what drives our reality." - myself

Intelligent people seem odd because oddness is different than the norm and normal life exists with a normal intellect unrelating to great intelligence. Normal life for a human is a period where no or very little mental achievements are made and it's over a spaced out period of time. When those of great intelligence come to the scene of the society of the norm, the normal person's perception causes them to think the intelligent ones to be odd and therefore and can not learn and grow because they have cut off the ones sent to teach them. The intellects may also learn from the norm as they see before them examples of flaws in the evolution of man and they know though through the power of good, those with lesser intellect will be left alive, forever, but they will not be aware of what's keeping them alive and they will never be grateful for it. Evolution will not see the end of stupidity because you don't need too much intelligence to live your life, but by the more intelligence you acquire, the more you come to realise the true boundaries of your existence.

I thought of the premise to this opinionated article when I was watching the movie, "The Doors", based on a rock band of the same band and saw the scene in which included Andy Warhol and I thought he acted rather odd, prompting me to come to this understanding because although, Andy Warhol appeared odd, he was also a genius.