i CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT WHEN I GROW up, "NO YOU CAN'T" | Teen Ink

i CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT WHEN I GROW up, "NO YOU CAN'T"

By kartikeyar BRONZE, Dehradun, Other
kartikeyar BRONZE, Dehradun, Other

later...

SO,u decided to read this article.Maybe you feel the same way i feel,maybe you are just looking for something to read,maybe the topic attracted you.Whatever the possibility be,one thing is clear,you are one of those people who are actually depressed with their lives.Not just you,everyone is.Even the most popular and happy looking people you know.HOW?because no one's life is perfect,and only if we think about it too much,it gets worse.those happy-popular people don't think too much.maybe because they don't spend so much time alone for having weird thoughts (like this one).well,that's whythey are happy(and popular).

Now before you start to doubt why the title is that, I'll get to my story.

When i was a kid,i used to be good at everything.I mean everything-studying,sports,etc.I thought I could be any thing i want to be.I live in a small town so my world is small.But now i am grown up,i realize how difficult it is to leave a mark on the world.Competition is never-ending and to be no. 1 at something you have to dedicate your life to it.Well, i am working hard.Hoping that someday i really can be anything i want......sorry,TIME RUNNING OUT.

Gotta Go..[i could've done better if i have more time and money]

MY childhood-the world was so interesting and every problem solvABLE...
sorry,TIME RUNNING OUT.
Gotta Go..