The Red, White, and Blue | Teen Ink

The Red, White, and Blue

November 6, 2015
By kailag16 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin
kailag16 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

As the wind flows with the flag on a crisp day, never ending growth, opportunity, and protection travel through the red, white, and blue.

I see the “Great Seal of the United States” on the Dollar Bill--an endless pyramid. This never ending pyramid represents growth, opportunity, and dreams. From pastoral times in using horses for transportation, to the 21st century with the iPhone 6s, inventions never stop--America is constantly growing as a country. From terrorism at the Twin Towers, to rebuilding our country after the traumatic event, our country doesn’t stop after any obstacle. The flag stands tall after every event, showing hope of regrowth.


Also, there are multiple religions that are followed every year. From the historic Roman Catholics that started in the first century AD, to a new religion, “Endeavor Academy” which started in 1992, looking at the flag and the seal of the United States displays opportunity, growth, and religion.


The eye on the top of the pyramid, “Eye of Providence” represents God and our military looking down on the Great Seal of the United States. Every citizen is being taken care of on our way to growth and new life. We are protected by our our unstoppable military. When I see the dollar bill and the flag, they correlate in stopping terrorism, and keeping citizens safe. When I see the flag, I am proud. Like our military, the American flag stands tall and undefeated.


I am proud to stand under the red, white, and blue. I am proud to stand under the Eye of Providence that watches over us. I am proud to be a part of the Great Seal of the United States in which we have never ending growth, opportunity, and dreams.