Is There God? | Teen Ink

Is There God?

By ilovemath=) BRONZE, Frederic, Wisconsin
ilovemath=) BRONZE, Frederic, Wisconsin

"Where there is love, there is life."

I love god with all my heart, and am a full out christian... but is there truly a god? I believe yes but no one knows for sure unless you've gone to heaven or hell but then you wouldn't be here, right? So, maybe you have felt his presence? I know i have but no one will believe you unless you have proof. There are many complications to this "god" people talk of but weather you believe in him or not the only way to go to heaven is to believe in him even when you have your doubts and to never give up on him, even if his plan is not yours.

My inspiration for this piece of writing was god himself. Well i know that no one will believe me but i had a dream and was told to tell about my god and try to help people into this faith.

crystal said...
i belive in God withouhgt him we wouldnt be living.Imagen how where we created if there was no God that would just be weird.God makes miracles he helps us he does amazing things!

Nomra Dlorah said...
I agree with DORK_OF_THE_MONTH why is it so complicatedwhy are we seperated. You have inspired me i going to write a story about that. thanks. P.S. this is not my real name and im a boy

daughterofeve14 BRONZE, Adger, Alabama

You quit once, you'll quit again! -Tyler Austin Evans.

I believe without God theres NO science. And even some science people have said this that are not even Christian technically. Weird I  know.

I know what you mean. Great article! I hate when people tell me God's not real cause we have no proof. Well we have no proof he isn't real either.

And the fact that a book like the Bible could stay popular and grow more popular more then one thousand years after it was written is a miracle and I think God's behind that.

I agree with all three of you. I'm a Chris.tian as well and, people bash me and think I'm shallow because of what I am. There's days I ignore them, but there's at times I correct them of their wrong doings against me. Overall ilovemath=), very nice on the article but just needs some editing.

meganleigh122 GOLD, Greeneville, Tennessee

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

I know how ya'll feel :) and people may call you crazy, but that's what you believe, so you should be respected for it. And I love going to church too :) beautiful piece, very good. I agree you should edit it, but it's still really good

SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

I know exactly what you mean! That's how I feel when I go to church and spend a little time in the sanctuary, and people call me crazy to be happy to go to church!

I know that i've felt God's prescence and it's not something you can just makeup, it's beautiful and wonderful. You just forget about everything except him. It doesn't matter if your face is all big and puffy because you cried while you were praying, or how rediculous you look in front of everyone around you. When im doubtful i remember those moments and the doubting stops. It's the most amazing feeling ever.

DORK_OF_THE_MONTH BRONZE, Lewisburg, Tennessee

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."

-John Lehman

There are too many different sects for my taste when it comes to religion. Really, who's to say that one person or group is totally right. For all we know, the Buddhists have everything figured out or those who believe in Mother Earth. For now, I'm simply agnostic.

BleedingRose PLATINUM, Frederic, Wisconsin

*The darkness holds infinite possibilities.

(mine)

I beleive chika! Cool dream, and really good peice :)

LihuaEmily SILVER, North Kingstown, Rhode Island

"It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch. But the universe is the ultimate free lunch." -Alan Guth

This is a strong piece. I think you should edit it, or have it edited, for the sake of proper grammar and easier reading. But you make some good points and I liked the piece very much. Also, I should tell you I love math too.

Dustfingers DIAMOND, Grand Rapids, Michigan

"Love to be Loved"

I am a full blown christian too and i've had my full blown doubts also but I realized that when i was living of the world I very rarely asked questions. I always jsut had faith that things would just happpen. So then I asked myself why can't I pu that same faith in God. The beauty of faith is beleiving WITHOUT seeing lean not unto your own understanding but trust in him fully I don't think it matters what peopl can and can't prove to other people becuase that's the whole point of faith in the first place, we're se out to save people but not to fight for the holy spirit--I think he can handle himself. Once you plant that seed into someone God handles the rest. You just have to finish working out your own fith rather thn trying to fix other people's.

E.A.Costa BRONZE, Cary, North Carolina

It doesn't matter what color my skin is, how long my hair is, or whether I'm a woman or a man-John Lennon

Search, ponder, then you will find the answer

AngelForeverBleedingLove DIAMOND, Frederic, Wisconsin

You say you don't remember,
But I will never forget

Having complete faith in something is hard, but you need to believe in something. I'm glad you're a christian!

ChildOfThePast SILVER, Raleigh, North Carolina

"Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody."

I'm an atheist. Truly, believing in something is hard. Especially with sciece and people that constantly try to prove you wrong. The only way to keep strong is by having faith even in the tough timews.