BEING HUMBLE | Teen Ink

BEING HUMBLE

By RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey
RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey

What goes up must come down

Being humble towards yourself, family and people around you, is one of the most difficult things in life. Some people can humble themselves and others cant. It even said in the Bible that Children should obey their parents. That shows humbleness. Being humble opens ave for many people. Because of your humbleness, people would like you. I humble myself every where i am, not just for people to like me, but that how i am created. Those who can't humble themselves and think they know it all, gets themselves in trouble. This is just an example to explain how not being humble would get you in trouble. This is not against kids who smoke or do any crazy stuff. For instance your parent tell you smoking is bad. Don't ever pick up a cigarette where ever you are. If you were a kid who listened and humbled yourself, you would obey. Since you know it all and don't listen to instructions from anybody, you picked up a cigar and then you gradually get hooked and follow the bad crowd. If you would listen nothing like this would have happened. Being humble takes time. It is a step by step process. You have to be able to be control yourself no matter who you are. I won't let people run my life but doesn't mean i shouldn't be humble. People who are conceited, i don't blame them. I just stay calm no matter what they say. Even thou they talk all they won't i just leave them to my God. Seems crazy to some of you that i talk about God all the time but that who i am and that would never change.

BE WHO YOU ARE!BE GENTILE TOWARDS OTHERS AND YOUR LIFE WOULD CHANGE!!

tae-kwon said...
great article and very touching,important messages.

xyzq said...
right to some extent..but humbleness is a much greater value that one learns in the course of his/her life..it is a way of living in a way..and a person must always remain humble because however influential he/she may be,it is god who helps us all the time..