The Place You're Looking For | Teen Ink

The Place You're Looking For

By VickyNickyKitty SILVER, Lincolnton, North Carolina
VickyNickyKitty SILVER, Lincolnton, North Carolina

Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes!
-Psalm 150:4

I think that everybody searches for something extraordinary. I think they are looking for the place where they can make sense of everything. They are looking for the place where they can let their restless and untamed spirit out of the chains that life can bring. The place where they can let their heart beat to the sound of a perfect drum. They are all looking for the same thing, yet some don't know where to find it. However, the only place you can find it is with the Lord. He will set you free, and the feeling does not compare to anything you have ever felt before. It is incredibly amazing, you can't even wrap your mind around the feeling it brings. He is what you’re looking for. He will take you to that place.

I wrote this piece because I think that everybody is searching for something different, yet somehow everybody is looking for the same thing. God inspired me to write this piece because He is what everybody is looking for.

so_joy SILVER said...
so_joy SILVER, Navesink, New Jersey

"Be the change you want to see."

Incredible work! I enjoyed this piece very much! Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!