God's Great Plans | Teen Ink

God's Great Plans

October 11, 2016
By Snows SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
Snows SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There will be a time where your life is falling apart and there will be a time when you feel like giving up. I know how that feel because I been through that. I feel like giving up because all that come to my mind is You are nothing, You are a liar, and you are a fake I want to die. I was depress and I feel like a fake because of what they said. I got good grade, I got good friends, and I got a great family. I know what I want to be, but I have no joy in me. Something hold me and trap me from joy.  I heard a song "He will carry your burden, The one who didn't abandon sinful people," something come to my mind ........... something told me I have to ask for forgiveness. Pslam 50:15  "And call upon me in the day of trouble:I will deliver you, and thou shalt glorify me," after reading that bible verse I want to fall on my knees and say God I have sin greatl, I abandon you but you call me. You look after me every minutes, but I never appreciated you. God thank you for showing me your way. After that day, even if things didn't go the way I plan it, I feel God has a better plans for me. So friend don't feel sad when things didn't turn out good for you , it could be because God has a better plans for you.