His Love Is True | Teen Ink

His Love Is True

By Artistic_Geek_Roo_10 SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Artistic_Geek_Roo_10 SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of places, but only if one remembers to turn on the light."
Albus Dumbledore

I’m a Christian. Yep, that’s me. Most people just assume we’re the people that judge everyone else based on their choices, think we’re perfect, or that because of what our predecessors have done “in the name of God”, we must be a horrible religion. At least, that’s what some people in my life treat me like. The truth is, being a Christian is much different. We just want others to know there’s a Father who has loved them since before there was even an idea of their creation. He will love them forever, because He is eternal. Ephesians 2:10 says that we are God’s masterpiece. He created us in his image. HIS image.

Here on TeenInk, I have seen many faith related articles doubting God. They say things about how we’ll all go to Heaven, and that if He loves us that much, He’d send us all there. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only son. And whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” This shows us that God loves us so much that he offered us the choice to follow Him. Not all do. If we do believe in the Father, we WILL go to Heaven. God loves you, no matter what you’ve done, and if we believe in Him, you will find peace, hope, love, and more. Believe me, He’s worth it.

I read some other articles on the website, and I just didn't understand how these people were so doubtful of God. I hope this piece makes sense! :)

Sparaxis GOLD said...
Sparaxis GOLD, Saint Marys, Georgia

"If you keep on picking on me, I'll mess up again. This time, on PURPOSE."

It's very sad. The way people tend to equate the Christian cross with those not-so-Christian colonists. ):