Four "T"'s of Soccer | Teen Ink

Four "T"'s of Soccer

October 8, 2013
By MichealMulkey SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
MichealMulkey SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The thing about music is that, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
-Bob Marley


Training myself. The pressure, the anticipation. I take myself to the outer most limits of human capability. I stretch my strength and skills to a breaking point like no other. The sweat, the pain, the suffering that I love so much. When I have all of these things combined and controlled, it only means that is not enough. I add, stack and push the limits until I know that I will be at my most precise technique, torque, and power.

Testing myself. Putting myself against the unthinkable. Stacking the odds and taking every chance I’ve got until people think its ridiculous. Never stopping and paying attention to everything that has and will pay off.

Taking it seriously. No matter the challenge, no matter the opportunity, no matter the criticism. I have and always will take this art seriously. Not letting anyone or anything get in-between me and victory. Ever.

Topping it off. Changing the, “awes” into dropping jaws. Never letting failure take advantage of me. Taking disappointment and morphing it into actions and perfecting myself. Through training myself, testing myself, taking it seriously, and always topping it off.