Teen Ink

Photo


sky

Photo
By JiayuMeow
Shanghai, Other
JiayuMeow, Shanghai, Other
0 articles 11 photos 1 comment
PowerPaws GOLD, Gampaha, Other
11 articles 39 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If I'm going to die, I'd like to actually live first.” ― Rachael Lippincott

"I wanna live."

"Don't forget where you belong"

“If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be." - One Direction

“Always be yourself" - Little Mix

“Everyone in this world is breathing borrowed air.” - Five Feet Apart

“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”

“Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.”

“I would always rather be happy than dignified." - Jane Eyre

“There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.”

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else."

"Futures don't make themselves, you have to create them."

"Don't assume the answer is no before you ask the question."

Photo
By Emma36 GOLD
Mansfield, Texas
Emma36 GOLD, Mansfield, Texas
12 articles 39 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
“This week I've been reading a lot
and doing little work. That's the way
things ought to be. That's surely the
road to success.” -Anne Frank

Emma36 GOLD, Mansfield, Texas
12 articles 39 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
“This week I've been reading a lot
and doing little work. That's the way
things ought to be. That's surely the
road to success.” -Anne Frank

Photo
By mossywall GOLD
Newton, Massachusetts
mossywall GOLD, Newton, Massachusetts
12 articles 11 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." - Neil Armstrong

Photo
By SherlockGan SILVER
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
SherlockGan SILVER, Pottstown, Pennsylvania
7 articles 9 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Forgive your enemies, but don't forget their names.

Photo
By PowerPaws GOLD
Gampaha, Other
PowerPaws GOLD, Gampaha, Other
11 articles 39 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If I'm going to die, I'd like to actually live first.” ― Rachael Lippincott

"I wanna live."

"Don't forget where you belong"

“If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be." - One Direction

“Always be yourself" - Little Mix

“Everyone in this world is breathing borrowed air.” - Five Feet Apart

“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”

“Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.”

“I would always rather be happy than dignified." - Jane Eyre

“There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.”

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else."

"Futures don't make themselves, you have to create them."

"Don't assume the answer is no before you ask the question."

PowerPaws GOLD, Gampaha, Other
11 articles 39 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If I'm going to die, I'd like to actually live first.” ― Rachael Lippincott

"I wanna live."

"Don't forget where you belong"

“If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be." - One Direction

“Always be yourself" - Little Mix

“Everyone in this world is breathing borrowed air.” - Five Feet Apart

“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”

“Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.”

“I would always rather be happy than dignified." - Jane Eyre

“There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.”

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else."

"Futures don't make themselves, you have to create them."

"Don't assume the answer is no before you ask the question."

Behappyandrelaxed SILVER, Shenzhen, Other
7 articles 5 photos 0 comments
Photo
By JiayuMeow
Shanghai, Other
JiayuMeow, Shanghai, Other
0 articles 11 photos 1 comment
Photo
By gracez_
Calgary, Alberta
gracez_, Calgary, Alberta
0 articles 15 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Less is more ~

Photo
By gracez_
Calgary, Alberta
gracez_, Calgary, Alberta
0 articles 15 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Less is more ~