Happy Valentines Day | Teen Ink

Happy Valentines Day

By Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

♡♡♡

Singing sweetly speaking softly, sitting in the sunshine

That day, I wished for you to be mine 

You're a falcon, fierce, fun, fine and leonine

You strikingly burning phoenix, will be my valentine?

♡♡♡

I wrote this last year for a Valentines Day competition. And well, I thought of sharing it here this year.

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@IzzyMossie137, no problem...I love conversing...And I love anime too...
Even I hate Robin....I don't know why...I cannot remember because I watched it long ago, but I have a vague idea Vivi left because of Robin...But still, Vivi is considered a straw hat as well as a princess...Vivi and Zoro are my favourite characters in One piece...
And the Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu thing, the one next to Nagisa is Pars, a wolf animalian who Nagisa fancies.
Finally, I didn't watch Inazuma Eleven fully. It is in my to-do-list. I just can't find time. But, when I do I surely will watch it. I watched until Kidou and Haruna/Celia reconcile(I'm not so familiar with the English name) and it's nice to know about an Inazuma Eleven Go.

Anyway, thank you for commenting...💛💛💛

IzzyMossie137 GOLD, Aurora, Illinois

"Life is a journey I don't have a map for."
-Delta Goodrem-

@Afra, is that Vivi and Zoro from One piece in the midst of the image? I'm an anime-psycho an I've watched one piece a lot. I don't like Robin much and I really like to see Vivi and Zoro together but still, that doesn't seem to happen and even Vivi left the gang. I love to see them together though.
And I think that The girl in the right corner is Nagisa from that Kiruminzu anime. But, who is the guy? I didn't see the entire series so I'm not sure who he is.
Finally, The first two are Celia and Shawn from Inazuma Eleven right. Celia is nice but I like Kino Aki (I dunno what her English name is) most. Inazuma Eleven Go is the new series(not new anymore) and I'm in love with it. It is shown of Endou's life as a grown-up married(to Natsumi) guy and it is nice. If you haven't seen it, you can watch it sometime and maybe write something about football!
Sorry about the anime backstory. I'm always like that. Anyway, I also like the internal rhyme 'fine and leonine'. Nice work.

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@CaliFranceGurl648, same to you and thank you...🍪🍪🍪

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@IzzyMossie137, Same to you and thank you...🍫🍫🍫

CaliFranceGurl648 GOLD, San Diego, California

“I am a California girl, born and raised, so flip-flops and cutoff shorts are my go-to look."

– Meghan Markle

Belated Happy Valentines Day from me too!
I love the sibilance in the first line and the strikingly burning phoenix just makes me blush as if I saw someone like so. Beautiful as always!

IzzyMossie137 GOLD, Aurora, Illinois

-Delta Goodrem-

Belated Valentines Day wishes from me! According to me, everyone has the right to be loved.
And this little poem is real sunshine and lollipops.