There's Nothing More Satisfying Than Playing Pretend. | Teen Ink

There's Nothing More Satisfying Than Playing Pretend.

By HiddenGem GOLD, North Fort Myers, Florida
HiddenGem GOLD, North Fort Myers, Florida

Not Everything Happens For A Reason. But Everything Results In Consequences. Be Prepared. Don't Be Just Another Idiot Standing There Saying, "What Happened?" Be The Person Giving The Answers. -My Own Original Quote.

I Act So Tough. My Exterior Seems So Hard. But The Interior Is A Young Girl Merely Asking For A Chance To Experience Love, Life, The Pursuit Of Happines, && Just A Little Peace Of Mind. I'd Rather Not Have To Search Around Corners And Wonder If You're On The Other Side Ready To Lay Into Me. I'm Cracking Underneath A Pressure That I Can't Escape. Between The Drama You Bring, The Hatred I Feel, And The Stress Of Day To Day Life, I'm Losing Who I Really Am. I'm Losing My Name, My Appearance, My Mind, && I'm Grasping For A Sanity Which May Not Have Been There To Begin With. People Think That The Words They Sting Me With On A Daily Basis Won't Hurt, But They're So Beyond Wrong. I Mask An Unbearable Pain With A Facade Of Comedy And A Small Level Of Immaturity. Many Don't See Past It, But Those Who Do, You Are The People Who Deserve To Know Me. I Wish That This Life We're Easier. That Maybe I Was Someone Who Was Truly Well-Liked. I'm Not Reaching For The Stars, Nor The Moon. I'm Only Reaching For The Simplest Of Goals. These Dreams Of Mine, They Don't Make Sense. They Shouldn't Be Dreams Which Are So Difficult To Ascertain, They Should Be Realities That I Live With Each And Every Day. I've Never Thought Of Myself As Complicated, Nor As Much Of A Whiner. But I Really Have To Wonder If I Just Expect Too Much Out OF This World...