The Night Vistor | Teen Ink

The Night Vistor

By BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

- Mr. Crepsley (Cirque Du Freak: Vampire's Assistant The Movie)

The lofty moon began to shine down on the shadowy tree.I looked out my window to see the same strange bird I saw last night. The bird had a radiant color black. The beak was a light and dull black. Also the legs were silver in color. I walked to my antique dresser and got a small piece of stale bread.
I slowly opened the window and placed the bread on the division between the inside and the outside of the house. I walked backwards waiting for the bird to get the bread, it never did.
The next night, I saw the bird. The bread I had put out was now gone. I quickly glanced over to my queen sized bed, and saw a huge indention as if someone was sitting there. As I walked toward the bed the bird made a loud noise and flew in. The bird seemed to have landed on something but in thin air. Then a faint shadow appeared in the shadow of a man.
I held out my hand and all of a sudden a more solid figure grabbed me! I exclaimed trying to escape. The figure smiled and faded away, taking the bird with it. From that night on I never saw them again.