Something Random | Teen Ink

Something Random

By KinkoGurl BRONZE, Los Angles, California
KinkoGurl BRONZE, Los Angles, California

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea...& ideas r bulletproof." ---Vendetta

Each day you see this same person over and over again, but randomly you notice the most smallest thing about them. Especially upon yourself. Rather its the 1 straightest lash or plateau along your brow, what makes this even better is how you only know. No matter what someone says about you it really doesn't matter. Just from you only knowing what makes you special brings a lush fluster of acceptance and appreciation for yourself is not in depth. And them not knowing what you know is what puts you in sudden "surplicious" surreal realization of that of Valouious found intwined with various love, guilt, and the Necklace Affair.

This was written 1/9/09. At the crack of dawn to lol. If you take a moment of silence and take this piece to mind truth will be evident. Especially when you look into the mirror.

plz tell me im not the only person who gets 1 of these surrel moments