I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

By ehae12 BRONZE, Westport, New York
ehae12 BRONZE, Westport, New York

I love you But I don't know how to tell you I don't know if what I feel is real I'm worried that I'm not going to make it through the night I don't know why you didn't tell me this before Because now all I want to do is Make it all stop I want it all to come to an end You don't understand My true feelings for you I cant tell you How I feel Because u just wont understand I wish there was a you and me But I guess that cant happen Now that I know this But no matter how bad I feel And how much I want it all to end I wont do it I cant Those days are over I promised I wouldn't And I wont Because I want to live In the same world as you I just cant get enough of you You're my heart and soul But I want you to know I'm sorry I'm sorry we met I'm sorry for everything There's some things you should know But I'm not ready to tell I don't think I ever will be I just wish you knew How if really feel I wish I could tell you I wish you would understand But I will tell you this I love you And the only solution to my problem Is to stop loving you And that's something I cant do And I wont do No matter what I wont stop loving you