A Perfect World | Teen Ink

A Perfect World

Strolling along the cobblestone path, vibrant autumn leaves drifted peacefully from the tip tops of the towering trees. Friendly neighbors waved and smiled, calling me by name. The glorious apricot sun sank beneath the violet horizon…

Perfection

Clothed from head to toe, the healthy, Ethiopian children jumped and played amiably with one another as their mother prepared a delicious, fulfilling feast…

Perfection

A father and mother perched gently atop a soft, blushing pink blanket, admiring their little girl wander peacefully off to sleep as her father’s voice whispered the elegant words of God’s holy love letter…

Perfection

Innocent lives threatened and lost in the midst of grotesque, bloody battles of worldly attack and revolution no more. Rather, opposing countries marched harmoniously hand-in-hand engaging in patience, ease, armistice, conciliation, and eternal bliss…

Perfection

Cushioned by the soft padding of grass, I stretched out, the love of my life’s arms wrapped passionately around me. Gazing towards the glistening sparkles in the ebony sky, insects composed a melodious hum in the warm, innocent night…

Perfection

The tone of tension- extinct. The rage of hustle and bustle- unheard of. The dark, puffy rings planted beneath weary eyes- vanished…

Perfection

Students returned home after a pleasant day at school, free to relax and simply enjoy the quiet evening. Arising early day after day, students anxiously flocked to the schoolhouse adequately rested and energized, eager to explore each fresh adventure high school introduces…

Perfection

Slowly dipping my feet into the crystal clear, gurgling brook, my bare skin felt the smooth, rocky surface beneath the water. I observed a gentle waterfall cascading off a cliff directly ahead and the wild honeysuckle flowing in the cool breeze, marveling at God’s intricate design…

Perfection

Maturing from youthful children to unruly teenagers, the preservation of the innocent mind remained; Hollywood and the arts of entertainment promoted “family friendly,” appropriate education…

Perfection

The layer of worldly pollution is peeled like a banana apart from its hidden beauty, separating the contrasting darkness from glowing light…

Perfection