A Shattered Heart | Teen Ink

A Shattered Heart

By AkGurl2013 BRONZE, St. Paul Island, Alaska
AkGurl2013 BRONZE, St. Paul Island, Alaska

Dying is the day worth living for.

I Walk down the uneven street, alone and sad. I walk
with tears in my eyes and a broken hearrt. I walk on the
uneven pavement, one step at a time; slowly with each step
walking away from you; I turn back and look at you, one last
time before disappearing into the night; the unknown night that
was our first anniversary.

I sit on my bed and with each drop of ran i tear goes down my cheek......
I look at your picture on mu night stand.......I stare at it for a while before
finally picking it up and throwing it at the window.

The window breaks.........all the Glasss into a thousand little pieces.......some cut
my hands and arms.........I look at the broken Glasss..staring.......as my hearrt to is
shattered just like the Glasss at my feet.

I slowly stand from my bed not bothering to take the Glass out of my arms and hands.
I grab a box and put it on my bed...your favorite picture if you and me.. your old sweater
all piled in with the rest of your things......As I bring the box to tmy window.. I see you and'
You see me....you yell, "PLEASE!!! DONT DO THIS!!!" I shake my heard and dump all of your
things on your hear.........I yell back, " YOU CHEATED ON ME!!!! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!!!
IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

You look at me holding your seather and the picture you say, " BUT I DO LOVE YOU!"
You throw your swater and the picture on the ground, making the picture berak as you
climb up a tree to my 2nd story window.....you looks at my and I look back at you.......

There is a banging on my door........My dad yells, "IF HE IS IN THERE SO HELP ME
I WILL GROUND YOU!!!!!" I look back at my door as it shakes each time my dad bangs
on it..........He keeps yelling...........

You say,"DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM.." I look at you and finally had enough of your
talking..........I grab the ring you gave me and the small mirror to match it........I look at
my reflection in the mirror I look at you "BYE...." T throw the small mirror against the big mirror in my room...along with the ring......all the broken Glasss on the floor................ You look and run down the tree....grabbing your broken picture and sweater....................You look up at me one last time before before jumping the fence to see your new girl...

My dad leaves me alone now...and i lay on my bed trying to find myself in this dark abyssus........It's still raining outside.........I look at my shattered window and watch as each raindrop hits the window sill.........I stand up and walk over to the window, putting my hand on it.......I stare out into the watery night that is my life……………

This piece was wrttien randomly but a lot of my friends loved it so i decided to share it with more people.

The.Beirded.Turkey PLATINUM, Midlothian, Illinois

Dr. Martin Luther King Is Not A Black Hero, He's An AMERICAN Hero. ~Morgan Freeman
An Eye For An Eye Ends Up Making The Whole World Blind. ~Mahatma Gandhi

I genuinely enjoyed reading this one. Keep up the work!

SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

Hey I really like this! You did a really good job! Keep up the good work:)