I Will Forget You!! | Teen Ink

I Will Forget You!!

I left home thinking I was loved and going to be missed, but I was wrong.
I thought I had left knowing someone was going to be waiting with their arms open for me when I came back, but I was wrong.
I left thinking I had found the right one, the one that loved the way I was, the one that would always be there for me, but I was wrong.
I finally come back anxious and happy to see you, but when I got here that smile turned into a frown and those eyes full of joy fill with tears at the news that you no longer loved me.
At that moment my heart broke in two, the pain was so real I could see my heart trying to escape the pain and suffering.
You knew me, you should have known.
All I ever wanted was for you to love me back the way I did.
I don’t understand what went wrong.
I would always listen, we were always there for each other, and I thought we were perfect for each other.
I don’t know what went wrong.
You would always tell me you loved me,
I don’t know how you could stop loving me from one day to other.
I don’t get were we went wrong.
I would say to myself how was I going to life without you, I was so use to you which made it even harder.
If I knew that crying would bring you back, I would cry you river, but knowing it won’t its pointless now.
I will soon forget you.
When people mention your name, you came back to life and I would cry at the thought that you left me, and there was no turning back.
But I will soon forget you.
At times I would want to call you and hear your voice, but then I remember your voice telling me you no longer loved me, and would put the phone down.
But I will soon forget you.
There were times when I would want to see you, but then remember what misery you have put me though and think what the use.
I will soon forget you.
I won’t lie, I miss you like never before but I want to prove to myself that I can make it.
The brightest thing to do is always the hardest.
But I will prove to myself that I can do it.
What hasn’t killed me has made me stronger.
I thought about hating you, but how can you hate someone you once loved so much?
Day by day your image will soon disappear, no long will I cry at the sound of your name.
No longer will I find myself crying myself to sleep and waking up with tears still in my eyes.
When you realize that you really need me, I would no longer be there for you.
When you finally realize your mistake, it will be too late.
I will forget you.