What is Love? | Teen Ink

What is Love?

By ChandlerPowell PLATINUM, Sarasota, Florida
ChandlerPowell PLATINUM, Sarasota, Florida

Love is Greater, than the Pressure to be Perfect.
What People Say ; Doesn't Define Who I Am.
I I'm A Boomerang, Doesn't Matter How You Throw Me, Turn Around And I'm Back In The Game, Even Better Then The Old Me

The Thing About Love Is It Can’t Be Taking It Has To Be Given. Just Like Creation Proves The Creator, Trust Proves Love. I Trust You With All My Heart, And Love You With All My Soul. Even When I Die My Love Will Not Fade, I Will Always Be With You Through Your Tears And Your Pain. Think Of Me Through Your Joy, Happiness, And Sorrow. I Will Always Be Thinking Of You Like There’s No Tomorrow. True Love Comes From The Heart And There It Stays, So That Not Even Death Could Take It Away. Love Is Like A River It Flows It Grows And Then It Floods. My Adulation For You Could Never Be Wavered, Tú Eres mi Vida mi sol mi la Razón me Despierto. You Are My Life, My Sun, The Reason I Wake Up. I Love You. I Thank The God Of Heaven For The Day When He Made Love A Feeling, An Infallible Creation. Love Can Be As Invisible As The Wind, Or As Potent As Jasmine. Love Is Indescribable, Uncontainable, Breathtaking, And Eternal. Love Is No Accident. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love is art. The Music I Listen To. Love is more than skin deep. Love is two people sharing one heart. Love is feeling each other’s heartbeat. Love is Losing the game but making a great match. Love is never feeling like saying goodbye. Temptation is Love, and Love is temptation. Love comes with time so just give it a chance. Love is the one thing you can wear and never take it off. Love is more that words can describe. God is Love.