My dream | Teen Ink

My dream

By faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia
faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia

Take the road less traveled by.

oh my love, how i ache for you, my heart beats for you the whole night through, my tears fall for you, just like i do. the sight of you takes my breathe away, i could never stray, your a beauty to behold,you are impossible to mold, no one could take your place, i can see it in your eyes and on your face. id die to touch you once, to feel your embrace,this is much more than just lust, this is trust.your porcelain skin is so beautiful that it's a sin, your looks could set a lone heart free, oh how your love flows from you to me, like an endless sea.you are the one, my only sun, shining brighter day by day,and then the day is done. i fear for the moon that takes its place,for i begin to drift into an empty and lonely space.to make you smile,theres no end to the things id do, just to prove to you, how my love is true.every night i dream you are mine,and in my thoughts you wander, never far behind, one day my dreams will come true, and into my arms you will be, just you and me, with endless serenity. Were miles and miles apart,but still you have my heart.Everyday i dont talk to you seems longer than most,i cry myself to sleep wishing i was holding you close.I can't seem to find the right words to say, to make all your pain go away. I want you to know deep in my heart the love I have for you will always stay.I hope someday I will find my way to you, I want you to know I'll always stay true.You are the only one that ever crosses my mind, your the only one I ever seem to find.How a person as beautiful as you could ever love anyone like me,is not anything I could ever see. But all I know is my heart beats for you, faster every minute, never on cue.You make me go crazy,I know if we ever met, I would fall deep into your silhouette, and even more in love we'd fall, even after all, because it's you I see in my dreams, and it's you I want in my arms, forever to hold, forever our hands will mold together, for I know this love will never sever.