Ballads by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Ballad

Most discussed Ballads

Poetry
comments
By BreeKlineShwester BRONZE
Renton, Washington

he Walked away. She walked away from yesterday. Her Heart was full of sorrow; For her fate was full of sorrow, For her fate was to bring tomorrow. "Tomorrow" she sig...
BreeKlineShwester BRONZE, Renton, Washington

And in that prison cage may be only you, but since shadows lurked its only true to assume, but I may have been the darkness or I could've been the guard, could've been most anything in that dark room. but that fear would drive many insane, so I stay as the shadow, because even as the smoke from a candle twists and turns up and up into a wisp it never leave, only disappears, but as those eyes may not hide, there is something behinds those other eyes, and pain and grief is flooding in once you see secrets within that deep silent glare. but in this time I do see, I and the darkness made flesh, cause if that darkness is over used and over thrown, it needs something else to hide its secrets, to hide its pain, and while it does not help me, I understand what it is to let free, and now I am the darkness I never meant to be in that safe dark cell, was ONLY me

Poetry
By daydreaming GOLD
Norwell, Massachusetts
daydreaming GOLD, Norwell, Massachusetts

"sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes and sometimes it hurts instead" -Adel

Epsilon PLATINUM, Eureka, California

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Poetry
By sharpquill DIAMOND
Brookfield, Wisconsin
sharpquill DIAMOND, Brookfield, Wisconsin

"There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." - Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Poetry
By MauveMaven GOLD
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
MauveMaven GOLD, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Poetry
By Lionheart BRONZE
Danielson, Connecticut
Lionheart BRONZE, Danielson, Connecticut

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!

Poetry
By TammiMccloskey BRONZE
Sussex, New Jersey
TammiMccloskey BRONZE, Sussex, New Jersey
Poetry
By kk10TM GOLD
Burlington, Kentucky
kk10TM GOLD, Burlington, Kentucky
Poetry
By courtz BRONZE
Crewe, Virginia
courtz BRONZE, Crewe, Virginia
Poetry