I Believe , Do You? | Teen Ink

I Believe , Do You?

By LadyWhimsy SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma
LadyWhimsy SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma

I believe in God, Almighty, and powerful. I believe that when and if I shall fall he'll pick me up. I believe in the fact he made each of us for a purpose. And if I believe in God then why should I doubt that I was made for a reason, a purpose. That only I can fulfill, and I believe that you were made for a reason, a purpose only you can fulfill. The question here is, do you? Do you believe in God, not of but in? Do you believe he made you and loves you more than you can ever imagine? Because I do, I believe in him and you. I believe, Do You? 

I wrote this piece after reading some poems on here. I want to encourage people I want them to see that God does care and I care. I know that may sound unbelievable because I may have never met you and you may have never met me. And the fact that I don't know you but care about you. I care about whether you go to Heaven or not and trust me God wants you to give him your heart all you are. For if you admit you're a sinner and believe in your heart Jesus died on the cross to save ALL OF US from our sins, and confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord you will be SAVED. I hope this poem brought you something whether it be clarity or a sense of self-worth. I hope it tells you there are people who care and more than that a God who truly and unconditionally loves every single person on this planet.