Songs Songs Everywhere Songs Messing Up My Hair Breaking My Mind | Teen Ink

Songs Songs Everywhere Songs Messing Up My Hair Breaking My Mind

By hdrider89 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
hdrider89 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I AM! -Pete Weber

Regret and humiliation sounds like the song Rusty Cage by Soundgarden, no matter how much you hear it, you can’t shake the feeling until after it is done.

Sadness and happiness both come from Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog, the blend of both emotions make it melancholy, sometimes it can steer your emotions one way or the other

Nostalgia and Reminiscing is Rearviewmirror by Pearl Jam and Somebody that I used to know by Goyte, the opening guitar riff of Rearviewmirror takes me back to my old house, in the basement, no shirt on and only shorts, at the top of the morning playing MLB 2K11. Or even being at a Brewers game, sitting on the green chairs with my light brown and black glove eagerly waiting for a ball to come my way. Somebody that I used to know also takes me back to my old house, but outside, swimming in the pool while my sister and her friend swing back and forth on our swing, while the song plays on the black jukebox on the blue metal table.

Anger comes from the song The last in line by Dio, the orange and black album cover only makes it more angry, it’s not an aggressive song but it makes you want to punch somebody

Pure Happiness comes from " Happy" by Pharell Williams. It is also a nostalgic song but gives me a happy feeling of being with my friend Tyler at Miller Park, dancing to it while we were sitting at the bleachers in left field, and Khris Davis reminds me of this song.

You know the feeling of sleepiness when you go in and out of consciousness and don’t know whether you are awake or sleeping, that feeling can be associated with Tennessee Jed by the Grateful Dead. Something about instruments and apparently Tennessee being the best place and no place you rather be, and then proceeding to get carried back to Tennessee, it doesn't make sense.