Resembled a thousand angles singing | Teen Ink

Resembled a thousand angles singing

September 8, 2009
By Alice28 GOLD, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Oregon
Alice28 GOLD, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Oregon
13 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Its hard to defeat someone...who never gives up.


Wow, I thought as some girl with long curly brown hair, brown eyes and blue jeans with a green shirt did a series of flips in the air with her sword. She smiled arrogantly when she landed; everyone in the audience clapped and yelled and screamed and whistled…exc. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly did the same, although if I had the chance and were up there right now I would have decked her.
“Oh thank you” she said and batted her eyes-her perfect brown eyes “Its an honor to show you all this, I’m so glad that you liked it!” she said and blew a kiss, I imagined her tripping in those very high heels of hers and falling off a cliff. That sad enough made me laugh.
“All right everyone,” said a nerdy guy with a clipboard behind a podium, he looked as though he could easily be the president of some pocket hankie club with his square glasses suspenders and high water pants that went up to his nose. “Now its time you try it” he said in a high squeaky voice. My mouth dropped open. He’s kidding right, I thought. Everyone around me whispered in mummers stuff like “What I cant do that” or “Hahaha, he’s funny, that was a nice JOKE” or even “were screwed” I rolled my eyes as no one spoke up and guessed that no one was going to, so I decided that that left me to do it.
“No can do that, and if you think you can teach us that on the first day your crazy!” I shouted on the tippy top of my lungs; everyone fell silent, the guy with the clipboard gave me a devious smile as he said,
“Take her…to the land Lost”


The author's comments:
"This is from a book i'm writting. hope you like it." if you do comment because i have no idea if its good or not.