A Loss For Words... | Teen Ink

A Loss For Words...

October 7, 2009
By littlemsawkward ELITE, Holbrook, Massachusetts
littlemsawkward ELITE, Holbrook, Massachusetts
119 articles 7 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
"To be great is to be misunderstood." ((Ralph Waldo Emerson))


Her fingertips sounded like something words could not express.
Her knuckles smelled like something written language could not do justice.
Her elbow tasted like nothing simple speech could convey.
Her shoulder looked like something verbal communication could never get across.
Her neck felt like something I could not describe with speech or writing.

But you need to know how I feel about her.

Her back sounded like a well-trained professional orchestra setting the mood with music.
Her hips smelled like dimly lit candles, rose petals, and fresh bedsheets.
Her knees tasted like aphrodisiacs.
Her ankles looked like a work of art, an elegant masterpiece, worthy of hanging on a museum wall.
Her toes felt like overwhelming desire, intense passion, immense pleasure, and intimate romance.

But you need to understand how I care for her.

Her voice sounded like it would be envied by angels.
Her hair smelled like the most pleasant perfume, only it could never be captured in a bottle.
Her lips and tongue tasted like acceptable sin, for which forgiveness was unnecessary.
Her eyes looked like the darkest black night sky sparkling with the brightest stars as it penetrated deep into my heart, mind, and soul.
Her skin felt like emotion made tangible, fantasy made real.

But you need to comprehend how I love her.

Her heartbeat sounded like a symphony of life.
Her scent smelled like her. There is no other way to put it.
Her mouth as it formed a kiss around mine tasted better than Heaven.
She looked like the definition of the terms “attractive”, “pretty”, “beautiful”, “gorgeous”, and “perfection”.
She felt like happiness in physical form, love incarnate.

But you need to grasp this information tightly, and never let it go. Hold it dear to your heart, always remember it, never forget it.
All I know is that to love unconditionally is the only way to really, truly, honestly, seriously live life fully, completely, totally, entirely, wholly.