Painful | Teen Ink

Painful

By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan
bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

You hurt me in ways,
I can not explain...
No words can describe,
The bitter pain...
I hurts too bad,
To voice how I feel...
I never imagined,
Pain could be this real...
I can not seen to move on,
I am frozen still...
I am trying to forget,
But I have lost my will...

This was a time in my life when I just wanted to curl up in a ball and hide from my pain, but the more I ran from it the more I hurt. So I tried my hardest to forget about it and move on, yet it seemed to follow me... so there I was writing this poem

windswift DIAMOND, Arvada, Colorado

let it burn, suffering teaches the soul; let it grow, love nourishes the heart.

lost love is always the hardest thing to bear, it changes people in ways that cannot be described, but it will help you if you learn to move on, if you tell youself that you will use what you learned from the loss to better your future relationships your future will become easier.

JeanaMathias BRONZE, Prairie Grove, Arkansas

Mark Moore: God does what He wants when He wants without your permission.

I absolutly love all of ur poems they r beautiful. I would love it if you could maybe look at my work and maybe show me something I could change to make it better. :)

ShenelleCrystal SILVER, M, New York

Laugh your heart out dance in the rain cherish the memories ignore the pain love + learn forget and forgive because remember you only have [one life to live] ♥

I wrote more :) , im just waiting for approval , it takes FOREVERRR lol

Thank you! I checked out your one poem...you totally have to let me know when you write more!

ShenelleCrystal SILVER, M, New York

your talented ! - end of story , your amazing at writing ! its a true gift you have ! Don"t ever give up on writing !

Please come and check out my poems [comment or rate] Thank u (more of my pieces are pending for approval) I only have one so far.

Thank you so much:)

nicole said...
i luv'd the poem u r a realy good author keep on writing i cant wait 4 ur nxt poem

Thanx so much:)

I appreciate ur feedback n thanx for the tip on that one line;)

SilverDawn GOLD, Burnaby, Other
wow.. just .. wow. I am now totally your fan 100%. I just LOVE your poetry. This one is another of the many pieces I love from you. I just found the "I am frozen still..." line a beat to short to match the flow. Maybe you could say "I'm completely frozen still" instead. Just a suggestion (: KEEP WRITING!!