the demons within good intentions | Teen Ink

the demons within good intentions

By Hope-in-life PLATINUM, Hutto, Texas
Hope-in-life PLATINUM, Hutto, Texas

"too many of us stay walled up because we are afraid of being hurt.we are afraid to care too much for fear that the other person doesn't care at all "

a woman in the crowed yelled with such conviction that her body began to shake.
stop this deceit stop this ever growing evil and
inhale the beauty of a good life.
for when you excuse your devilish actions and commit sin upon sin you are not only ruining your chances of happiness but condemning your children to the gallows of hell.
for a sin is has been created and as it grows and the shadows of ill intention will over power all that is good.
for when you look upon your descendants and see the darkness in their eyes and watch as they turn into a walking corpse and fall victim to self mutilation
what is it you have accomplished?

So fear the advice you give and for the sake of life exhale the negativity which you have breathed in, your lungs are blacked and your mind is mold. your thoughts as the seeds of evil and your actions are the executioners in life. Your off springs will be the reason for mass murdering and you will die alone.

remember that when the world is dark and your hope is gone, that god created light.
Its hard holding the world on your shoulders but remember that is was atlas who gave fire to the cave people and held the burden with you. He was the beauty of life as you are.

as a side not i would like to say sorry for the wrong mythology it was atlas who help up the earth and Prometheus that gave fire , sorry!