Dear Reader | Teen Ink

Dear Reader

By TwilightButterfly BRONZE, Jackson, Mississippi
TwilightButterfly BRONZE, Jackson, Mississippi

I hate you but i love you at the same time

Dear Reader,

Have you ever hated someone??? I don’t mean like when your best friend pisses you off. I mean you get that dried & nasty taste in the back of your mouth. And no matter how many time you brush your teeth, use mouth wash, or the number of drinks you have, you can still taste it, the same as before.

Have you ever hated someone soo much that the sight of him or her made you sick. You could feel the turn in you stomach, the ache in you side, or the feeling that you feel know because you are thinking about that person.

Have you ever hated someone because you once loved that person and you just want that person back, or want them to change & become the person that you know they can be.

If you have ever felt this way you’re not alone but if you haven’t you’re lucky as hell, in denial, or the person causing the problems.
P.S.

If you have this ask, well, you’re the one someone hates.

Sincerely Yours,

BUTTERFLY

I made it to look like I wrote a letter to someone. And ummm I hope you like it and if don't tell me why.

miriam SILVER said...
miriam SILVER, Skokie, Illinois
this is great. i can totally relate!

Thankyou for you comment and I have more stuff.

soccerpsycho49 PLATINUM, Teaneck, New Jersey

Those who say that sunshine is happiness have never danced in the rain.

i love it how you can make the poem more intimate with the reader through the letter format. its rlly great, great message and great flow to it!