My Sole Has Been Gone A Long Time | Teen Ink

My Sole Has Been Gone A Long Time

March 22, 2010
By CrystalDE PLATINUM, Concord, North Carolina
CrystalDE PLATINUM, Concord, North Carolina
24 articles 197 photos 166 comments

You see something in my heart; strength, caring, a loving person. Well guess what i have to tell you no one can see what im feeling, how i scream in my mind at night and cry. My heart has nothing left theres only meat there left to tear and rip away eating it because you never knew what a heart taste like but my heart isn't a heart anymore. Your not tasting a heart its just flesh of a dead animal like everything else you eat. No one even whats to bring me back to life because they all get invites to the feast but, you cant eat away my heart and sole they went a long time ago. It faded away because this injustice world and all the lies, deceivers, fake caring people who use you. I wish for a different world at night it burns my blood that pulse's threw me and the jabbing of your beaks just leaves me breathless and i dont call for help because theres no one to help me. I was suppose to help myself but, im like the others now ive started to peak at my own heart and see if theres anything there. Havent found anything so there must be nothing now. Can you call me living if theres no heart, no sole? Sure theres a bodys with blood and bone but maybe that explains it all im half mummy half zombie moving along the earth just the same as everyone else now. We were innocent little children but now were all grow up and gone.