My life. | Teen Ink

My life.

By LiddoMonsterx3 BRONZE, NY, New York
LiddoMonsterx3 BRONZE, NY, New York

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

I'm in this place, i call it disgrace.It comes in all different kinds of shapes. My life is a mess,I'm in this hole,My mind is full of stress, I can't think straight it feels like I'm arguing in a debate. I feel like the bad clone,The real me is back home. I feel incomplete without no reach, no reach for help. I'm all by my self.-I cry myself to sleep, Putting my head under my sheets. Praying to god, this life of mines doesn't repeat. This place is not letting me be who i wanna be. So yeah! I guess I'm a wanna be.....me? I'm hiding in, these walls are caving in. looks like i don't have a chance to win. I feel this hate, it ain't getting away. so all I'm-ma do is lay here and wait.

How my life use to feel. when i was with out you.

LiddoMonsterx3 BRONZE, NY, New York

thanxsz, thats wat i was going for, i'm glad yuh enjoyed it

ShantelTheAuthor BRONZE, North Carrollton, Mississippi

If you think you can do it go for it!

This poem is good. I read it like a rap and this would be a good rap song. I really loved it.