Accidental, Incidental | Teen Ink

Accidental, Incidental

By Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska
Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

I found myself under a willow tree Waiting for my vision to appear And surely enough the message came But the message wasn’t very clear I don’t know what true love is like So when he comes how will I know? I’m familiar with the fairytale But I don’t know how the story goes I hope love isn’t anything like happiness I hope that its an actual feeling I hope he can reimburse me for my travels Because I didn’t come all this way for nothing He better not have a crooked smile I hope he doesn’t obsess over small things He better not be some simple minded jerk Who cant see the forest for the leaves What’s taking this prophecy so long Why isn’t this fool here already He better get over here fast Because me luggage is getting heavy I know you’re getting tired of my complaining I can tell by how you’re reading this thing Fortunately I found my sweetheart Lying dead under a willow tree.

Aderes47 GOLD said...
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

I can really relate to this one too. I am getting extremely impatient about true love! 

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

merci captain. i love how you philosophize me. do your dance on...-never mind.

timevampire GOLD, Bellville, Ohio

Quoting yourself makes you an ass.

I love this boo. :) crooked smiles are like weeds that grow from crooked hearts... So I have a crooked smile.

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

its nice to see other people can be happy that I'm weird like them.(.....) merci for the comment captian. i input your appreciate.

JohnDeereGirl DIAMOND, Westerlo, New York

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not"
"Somewhere betweeen us talking, you saying I deserve better, and you making me laugh when I wanted to cry, I fell in love with you."

Nice. Its complicatedly simple capn', Over all, love it. Its nice to finally see someone who loves the word stalking too..glad I'm not the only weirdo out there..

MercedesXO DIAMOND, South Easton, Massachusetts

"I realize that life is risks. It's acknowledging the past but looking forward. It's taking chances that we will make mistakes but believeing we all deserve to be forgiven."
-The Dead Tossed Waves.

Alright Boosflash.

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

well, it sounds better then writer or whatever, and good writers always captanize the boat. if its the king youre not gonna say"hey, guy with the crown."

-The Dead Tossed Waves.

stalking is your favorite word..mkay. and why do you call everyone captain? lol

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

i wasnt at all trying to insuate that you were stalking me captain. its just that this dreamwriter and i have put up like 50 posts and i like the way "stalking " describes that situation. its my favorite word. ch-ching.

-The Dead Tossed Waves.

you are welcome. and stalking? that's a bit dramatic. more like i was viewing your work and from the way you wrote and "talked" i thought you were i guy, i just felt that way. and then when i read some of you work about love and how you said "he", that would mean you were a girl. and if you're not, then i guess you just like to write some of your poetry about relationships from the opposite sexes mindset. just my oppinion.

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

...oh. and your honesty captain. do your dance.

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

hmmm...I've been stalking this person on teenink for a while now and it was driving them crazy to know whether or not i was a girl. but who says i'm a girl? and what makes me seem like a guy? thanx for the comment. i appreciate that you think i have talent.

-The Dead Tossed Waves.

Interesting...........

so you are a girl. No offence, but i always thought you were a guy for some reason, i'm not quite sure why.

i like the poem tho..but i can't decide if i liked the ending, to be honest. you deffinitely have talent though.