A Secret Everything | Teen Ink

A Secret Everything

By DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware
DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

They don't know me
They think they do
But they dont
I just wish they could know

But my life is a secret
And if my parents were to hear
That'd be the end
Because I live in fear

In fact no one knows me
I want to tell them
That I'm not an angel
And I'm not a gem

They would only hold me down
So why should I?
Tell them all the wrong things?
I'm not stupid, I'm not five.

They wouldn't want to hear
All the things I've done bad
They'd go into shock
They'd definately be mad

So I'll just keep my life a secret
I won't tell them one bit
Its a whole other ball game
And they just couldn't handle it

Thanks so much!

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

A rather intriguing one! WoW, I must admit, you kept me want to keep reading :D Though I cannot relate, this definitely got me thinking like...what would it be like ... Keep writing. Best Regards.

PoisonMind PLATINUM, Vallejo, California

"There is no sight for those who won't let themselves see."

This reminds me of how I view secretive things about myself. How you want people to know, but dont want to tell them. This is a well-written piece, I'm reading your stuff and enjoying it. :)

thank you (:

SAM.D BRONZE said...
on Sep. 25 2010 at 3:42 am
SAM.D BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio

"it's all good" =)

this is good. i really like your stuff !!