Medicine Man | Teen Ink

Medicine Man

By Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida
Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.Dream. Discover"
-- MARK TWAIN

The moon brightens the sky as it beam with jubilation, sparks of glowing blushes and clouds surround the external walls of the moon’s crust. The night owl gaze down looking back at the campfire, the smoke placidly covered the checkered twilled patterns cloth worn over the shoulder on my back the medicine man. I look around to see that all the children had fallen asleep. I smirk as a grand grin of justice grew over my face. I walk around putting blankets over them. The unspoken truth was like the silence cabinet nails that lay beneath floor and echoes through the limitless sky. A tribal storyteller, a medicine man are both like prayers with no answer. Simply wait for the intimate sexy ambiance of remember, like childhood where everyone is selfless, where sorrow never knock at the door, where tenderness prevails.