Her Drug Problem Effect On Her Kids. | Teen Ink

Her Drug Problem Effect On Her Kids.

By Deszy6028 PLATINUM, Mansfield, Ohio
Deszy6028 PLATINUM, Mansfield, Ohio

You write such pretty word, but lifes no story book. Loves and excuse to get hurt, and to hurt. Do you like to hurt, I do. I DO! Then hurt me.

Disappointment and sorrow. Worrying if she will make it through to see tomorrow. Praying she won't O.D tonight. Her middle child, only ten years old, she tries not to think about what her mom thinks she doesn't knows. She tries to help her eight year old brother, she tells him not to worry about their mother. That she will get better soon. The night came, the next day will be there in a little while, she has to find a way to keep her little brother and six year old sister in denial of the drugs being abused. So the middle child refused not to be heard. Years later, the child is now fourteen, she decides she can't take one more day with protecting what needs to be exposed. She is frightened with the choice her mother chose. The middle child is no longer afraid to speak about what she knows. The middle child her name is Destiny she couldn't stand knowing she was hiding the secret that her mom hasn't tried to apposed. Now everyone knows that drugs controlled and ruined her life, but they won't ruin her kids