goodbye sister, my friend | Teen Ink

goodbye sister, my friend

June 23, 2011
By Gee-Gee SILVER, MarkedTree, Arkansas
Gee-Gee SILVER, MarkedTree, Arkansas
8 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
if you dont like me get over it


you were there when everyone else was gone. through the storm of our most hardship of a life you were there standing by me trying your best to keep me from falling under the waves of the hard sea around us.
and i returned the favor by doing the same for you
i had your back and you had mine no one was to stand between us not even our parents beacuse blood is thick especially when your blood ran through me.
we took on the world together and watched the world grow around us. it changed and changed and stood strong. you were my treasured play mate my trusted friend. the closest family could get. you were my big sister.... you were once but no more.
for you are grown right?
you are out and about doing your own thing. you use and use untill there is nothing left for anyone to give. now people are getting tired and you wonder why?
you cant use them anymore for they are done and now you have pushed me to far. you will always be my sister i will always love you but no more will i pick up your messes you made your bed and im sorry but you have to lie in it now im done forever you will be my blood and i will hold tight to the memories we shared but no new ones will be made not untill you change. you have to grow up your not the same anymore your not the sister i once loved im sorry.
goodbye my sister, my friend