Tick-Tock | Teen Ink

Tick-Tock

By Niarra_Nightmare SILVER, Popular Grove, Arkansas
Niarra_Nightmare SILVER, Popular Grove, Arkansas

"The time is here, the end is near,the lonliness I always fear presents itself and like a giant wave it crashes into me without warning. Washing me into the dark and lonely existence I always knew was coming."

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock
Time's running out
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock
What's like about?
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
sometimes it's just too hard
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
You feel trapped and barred
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
The emotions trapped inside
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
Have often made you lie
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
Time's running out, you must decide
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
Whether you live....
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
Or die....
Tick...Clang

Hmmmm I wrote this based on a dream I had. It was eerie and dark, so you know I loved it. So before I could forget, I grabbed a pencil and paper and voila, "Tick-Tock" Was born.

Heh. Thanks. I tend to do that alot. Think about things in a different way then what someone else would think of them. ^^

Lola_Black GOLD, Harrison, Michigan

"I've always been famous. It's just everybody's just now finding out." --Lady Gaga

Exactly! I hadn't thought of it that way, but you pretty much just nailed it on the head!

Yes it is. It's as if your soul knows you have a talent but without words it can't tell you how to start so it shows you the pictures and as you know pictures are worth a thousand words.

Lola_Black GOLD, Harrison, Michigan

So cool! It's funny how some of our best work comes from dreams, isn't it?