Another Broken Heart | Teen Ink

Another Broken Heart

October 25, 2011
By Shannah GOLD, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Shannah GOLD, Tulsa, Oklahoma
16 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Success is what you make it!


*Everything was perfect, at first, I fell head over heels for you. I was your baby, and you were my boo. I gave you everything. It still wasn't enough. You said you loved me, you claimed you cared.... If you did I wouldn't be here with a broken heart.
*When we first met, you promised me 'together forever', and ' and we will always be'. I really did love you, you didn't love me. I can't sleep without you in my dreams, I can't think without you in my head. I toss and turn all night in bed. This feeling that I dread, I used to love. I thought you were an angel from above. But, you weren't. I found that out too late. I guess you win. CHECK MATE! Another Broken Heart.
*You would think I'm used to it by now. Maybe in your head you say 'Wow'. I've cried my eyes dry. You ask why? Have you ever loved somebody so much when they leave you, you don't exist? It's like your an invisible mist. You can fight and even scream out loud. No one will hear you. No you haven't felt that way, so you wouldn't know. You think I'm too young to know what love is? But, I've seen it. So what, maybe I have felt it. You don't know me. I cry every night when everyone is asleep. Will I ever be loved? Not by family, someone special. I guess I will just have to find out. Hopefully he will love me, and everything that I am about.