Listen | Teen Ink

Listen

By Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

Listen hear the trees whisper
Hear them speak to you
Listen to what they tell you
Now you must answer back
Listen and you will hear

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Kiry.....your a beast at poetry. Meaning your awesome at poetry. Nice use of personification! I really like this.

EatSleepWrite95 GOLD, Dallastown, Pennsylvania
Short and sweet! Makes you think.

Very short and sweet! Makes u think.

eliana_anastasia11 SILVER, Naperville, Illinois

"Don’t shine so others can see you. Shine so that, through you, others can see Him."
C.S.Lewis

I love that this poem is so short but yet so beautiful, I like that you make me think about it! Your a really good poet! 

deleted said...
deleted, Miami, Florida
I like it :) it's cool that you can convey a message in such a short piece... Mine are usually long :P