Right beside you | Teen Ink

Right beside you

By classof20142121 GOLD, Torrington, Wyoming
classof20142121 GOLD, Torrington, Wyoming

You laugh because I am different ,but I laugh because you are all the same .

There are things in life that will seem overwhelming.There’s going to be things that will try to push you down.But please remember something no matter how hard it gets,I ‘ll be there to help you through it.
When you’re weak, I’ll be strong.When something is holding you back, Ill push you right along.Because I hope you know. No matter where you go,I’ll always be standing right beside you.
There are people in this world that will try to beat you down.

People will try to make you feel like disappearing. But just remember when you feel like breaking down and throwing yourself on the ground. Just remember, when you’re weak, I’ll be strong. When something’s is holding you back, Ill push you right along.

Because I hope you know. No matter where you go,I’ll always be standing right beside you.
In the future years will moving apart and start are own life’s.

We’ll talk from time to time. But remember I’m only a phone call away.Also always remember my promise to you. When you’re weak, I’ll be strong.When there something holding you back, Ill push you right along.Because I hope you know. No matter where you go, I’ll be standing right beside you

for my best friend

lainie_beau SILVER, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

"Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious." - Stephen Hawking

Wow. You have an extraordinary way with words, and manner of describing sensations that many would call indescribable. Very rarely does a description of love feel so real and accurate without relying on tired cliches. You're very talented!!!