No Sound | Teen Ink

No Sound

By starzforever GOLD, Sebring, Florida
starzforever GOLD, Sebring, Florida

being me is the greatest gift

My pores bleed out words, but my mind refuse to listen.
No sound in or out.

My eyes are still no tears or sound in or out.

My lips don't move, my arms do, no air, or sound in nor out.

What am I to do?
Where do I go?
Who do I listen to?

My mind, my eyes, my lips, my arms?

My mind refuse to listen.
My eyes are still.
My lips don't move.
M arms do!

No sound in or out.

A poem I read called to ignore inspired me to write no sound.
Also when I don't no where to turn or what to do I listen to my self and figure it out.

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

I really liked your poem it was awesome. I liked the beggining of it escepcially the first staza caught my attention. Only suggestion its not really big but you kind of forget the "M arms do!" the y. unless you did that for a spefict reason