Tears | Teen Ink

Tears

By PoetLaureate274 PLATINUM, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
PoetLaureate274 PLATINUM, Manitowoc, Wisconsin

"You have not even begun to scratch the surface of how important your life means to not only me, [y]our friends and [y]our family, but your life, which is a gift for the world that is waiting for you." - Brent Smith.

finally the tears come..
finally they wash down my cheeks.
bringing redemption,
with their warm, wet touch.
I'm falling,
deeper and deeper.
climbing into the hole I promised myself I'd never go near.

This was inspired by a very recent personal struggle I have had recently, which drove me to tears, and at one point, insanity.

Thank you!

Thank you very much. While written a while back, this poem still holds true to this day.

Under-the-Rain GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

Are you ready to go to battle with your mind?- Written by me :)
Lost the battle, win the war//Bringing my sinking ship back to the shore- Paramore, Now

Another poem and that is short and simple, yet holds so much depth and emotion.  Tears are something that I love writing about, I believe that this one peom has done perfection in talking about tears. 

carothesparrow GOLD, Lilburn, Georgia

dont give up she will talk someday my friend made this quote she is really cool cause she understands about my sister
it starts with ONE to make a differerence!!! i learned this quote at a leadership camp

ohana means family no one gets left behind

amazing!!!