I will wait | Teen Ink

I will wait

By mjunior SILVER, Hacienda Heights, California
mjunior SILVER, Hacienda Heights, California

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Oh my dear sweet twib, where have you been all this time? I never thought that it would be you that would capture this heart of mine.I’ve never had so much in common with someone and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon you. There aren’t enough words to describe these feelings that are true. How strange it is to know that we would meet this way, but what happened has happened, there is nothing I would change.You do not know of the effect you deeply have on me and in my heart I know that this was meant to be.I want to savor the time that we both have with each other and hopefully we’ll be able to stay like this forever. Love is patient, love is always kind and a boy like you is so rare to find. Because love is patient, I’ll patiently wait for you and then before we know it, we will be together soon. I’ll wait and wait until it is time when I can finally call you mine. So I don't care how long it will ever take, if it takes ten years then then that's how long I will wait.