I fell for you. | Teen Ink

I fell for you.

By Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

I fall in love so fast.
Never knowing if it will last.

Please don't hurt me.
I'm down on the ground can't you see.

I took a chance and fell for you.

My heart is made of glass.
They never seem to last.

I gave you my heart.
Please don't tear it apart.

Now please don't make me wish it I didn't.

I would like to dedicate this to every one who ever fell in love and didn't want to get hurt and to everyone who helped me write this poem.

eliana_anastasia11 SILVER, Naperville, Illinois

"Don’t shine so others can see you. Shine so that, through you, others can see Him."
C.S.Lewis

Really good! Loved the rhyming! 

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Kiry..... Two words. Great Job. I really like this poem awesome job!!!! I really like the line on how my heart is like glass. Great use of imagery. Suggestion: Use more imagery

PurpOreos SILVER, Macomb, Michigan

Keep smiling...Because life is a beautiful thing. And there is so much to smile about!
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" Benjamin Franklin

I really like this and picture fits nicely with it, but I wish there was something more at the end. But good job! Keep writting!

justme242 GOLD said...
justme242 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

help will be given to those who ask for it.

lovethe rhyming

xXxXangelXxXx SILVER, Henderson, Texas

“Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself"
" Love and Loyalty Runs Deeper Than Blood!"
"A wise girl kisses, but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, leaves b4 shes left."

i thinks its cul how y say that ur heart is made of glass.. that is an awesome metaphor... luved it