"As Tears Drip Down my Face" | Teen Ink

"As Tears Drip Down my Face"

By jkiener7646 BRONZE, Wake Forest, North Carolina
jkiener7646 BRONZE, Wake Forest, North Carolina

Live the life you love and love the life you live
"romeo romeo wherefore art thou romeo:"

As tears drip down my face I think about you... Your always on my mind.
I truly miss you, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss your kisses, I miss your touch, but I mostly miss us.

As tears drip down my face I see the crimson blood drip down my arm as I cut my life away.

As tears drip down my face I swallow my life away with pills, as I do this I remember our sweet memories, then I remember those memories are nothing but the past and that all it is, is a distant memory.

As tears drip down my face I laugh at how much I miss you... smile as I think of you and fall asleep to the memory of your voice.

As my life tears away, I remember everything we had. Then I realize that all it is, is something in the past. No more than a memory.I feel the tears welling in my eyes and my heart shattering and now my life leaving. As tears drip down my face.

You are the reason why tears drip down my face, the reason why my heart shatters, the reason why I miss you, and the reason why I'm dead.

You are the only memory in life that I miss. I wish it could come back. I may not be physically dead. But emotionally and mentally I'm so far gone there is not a way I can come back.

As tears drip down my face....

"romeo romeo wherefore art thou romeo:"

thank you :)

ReadWriteBreathe PLATINUM, Pocatello, Idaho

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you" Tyler Durden Fight Club

I loved this one. Once again, I could relate to it. I love how you repeated "As tears drip down my face" throughout the whole poem, it makes it flow really well. Added it to my favorites. Great poem :)