How i Feel For You | Teen Ink

How i Feel For You

By Akylios BRONZE, Mankato, Minnesota
Akylios BRONZE, Mankato, Minnesota

IT has seemed like years, it is all I can do to stop the tears. To finally hear the sweet sound of your vocal core, to feel its serination once more. My love for you stronger with each day, my heart unable to wither away. For it is you who showed me the love I desire, for you my heart admire. Like a lost-at-sea ship for shore, my heart quests for you ever more. One day these chains of distance will brake, and across plain, mountain, sea, and lake, I will come to you, with a heart filled so true. My heart gazed apon you with an amazed eye, with love so sincere, it makes the strongest cry, with passion in each tear. There is a place in my heart only you can fit, a fire in my soul that you have lit. There is not a day that comes to pass, that i'm not thinking of you to the hour's last. Your happiness is the most important thing to me, millions could look into your eyes but only I can see, the love inside your heart that is purity. A love within your heart so true, a heart's song, that can only belong to you.

I wrote this because I love poems about love, I love to read and write them. I truly feel that every one deserves to love and be happy :)
I hope this poem will touch your heart. :)

Zach_M said...
This is very touching, and heart felt; but I didn't understand your imbalance of structure. I guess the syllables of your words didn't match up to the flow you were trying to present, but I loved the message in which you stretched forth to the one you love. Great job!!

Sarinta BRONZE said...
Sarinta BRONZE, Traralgon, Other

Lies hurt, truth heals
my heart is ur heart ur sole is my sole

Aww baby, so cute and  inesent yet so true. Thanx baby for sayin the truth

EnnaGirl SILVER, Sacramento, California

Be the change you want to see in the world
- Ghandi

its sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! i love it  

Sparkle1pops PLATINUM, Colorado Springs, Colorado

"No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist."
- Oscar Wilde

I like it :)

Courtster103 BRONZE, Walla Walla, Washington
its lovely, its beautiful, whose the girly?