How i Feel For You | Teen Ink

How i Feel For You

February 21, 2013
By Akylios BRONZE, Mankato, Minnesota
Akylios BRONZE, Mankato, Minnesota
1 article 2 photos 3 comments

IT has seemed like years, it is all I can do to stop the tears. To finally hear the sweet sound of your vocal core, to feel its serination once more. My love for you stronger with each day, my heart unable to wither away. For it is you who showed me the love I desire, for you my heart admire. Like a lost-at-sea ship for shore, my heart quests for you ever more. One day these chains of distance will brake, and across plain, mountain, sea, and lake, I will come to you, with a heart filled so true. My heart gazed apon you with an amazed eye, with love so sincere, it makes the strongest cry, with passion in each tear. There is a place in my heart only you can fit, a fire in my soul that you have lit. There is not a day that comes to pass, that i'm not thinking of you to the hour's last. Your happiness is the most important thing to me, millions could look into your eyes but only I can see, the love inside your heart that is purity. A love within your heart so true, a heart's song, that can only belong to you.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because I love poems about love, I love to read and write them. I truly feel that every one deserves to love and be happy :)
I hope this poem will touch your heart. :)