never ending sytems | Teen Ink

never ending sytems

By bunnyboo224 SILVER, Brownsville, Oregon
bunnyboo224 SILVER, Brownsville, Oregon

"it is what it is" "i don't know what your talking about "" you did what for how many jellybeans ???"" s*** happens but life goes on so rub dirt on it get up and show them who's boss" " you are who you are and no one can change that"life hasn't end

waking up and out of bed down the stairs and out the door then suddenly you look at the floor and realize that one by one two by two three by three in a line we all walk in a line with rows like ants overlooking the bigger picture over and over again we stand just let me break the line I’ll miss a note on the key board I will turn left instead of a right let my words flow on to a page and then slide and slip away one more time I’ll break free and stand out and not stand in I’ll be free like a leaf in the wind or a bee buzzing along and whispering I LOVE YOU in your ear ill swim and sink ill float like the raise of the sun and let me kiss your skin with my light we can look at the shimmering sea and be care free because I am me this was meant to be one by one two by two three by three we all lay down and close your eyes as I stay awake you wake up and all is fine but you and our pasts blast threw the sky like lightning shooting hitting a tree that stands alone we were all but one split into two parts but in the end we are all one by one two by two three by three dancing and running on a ground that keeps our footsteps as we slip away just like my words on a page and the genital breeze that whispers in your ear we have never felt so alone with so much company and so little time waiting in line for nothing to come be you be who you were meant to be right your own words with letters and numbers just don’t be a face in a crowd with lonely shadows and the light of hell to come true

bunnyboo224 SILVER, Brownsville, Oregon

why thank you

Fromtheheartfortwo GOLD, Carson, California

"when you trip over love it is easy to get up, but when you fall in love it is impossible to stand again" albert einstein

simply beautiful. your statement is so tru. im snapping it up.